Consumption of Giloy is very beneficial for health. Giloy has been used in medicine since ancient times. Many people are using Giloy to keep the immune system strong during the Corona period.
Giloy contains a glucoside called guilloin and tinosporin, palmarin and tinosporic acid, which help in maintaining healthy body. But this does not mean that Giloy should be consumed as much as possible.
If Giloy is consumed in limited quantity then it gives great benefits to the body but consuming it in large quantities can also harm the body. Excess consumption of Giloy can cause many diseases.
Today we will tell you which diseases can be at risk due to excessive consumption of Giloe.
- If you consume Giloy excessively then the immune system becomes more active. With the immune system becoming more active, the risk of auto immune diseases increases. Giloy should not be taken by patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Excess consumption of Giloy can also lead to low blood pressure. Those who have low blood pressure should avoid taking Giloy.
- Consuming Giloy before any type of surgery can be harmful. Therefore, Giloy should not be consumed before any kind of surgery.
- Giloy should not be consumed even during pregnancy. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid the consumption of Giloy.
- Excessive consumption of Giloy can also cause constipation. Use Giloy in limited quantities.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)